This video is [censored] hilarious! The amateur drawing is classic. YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama
This video is [censored] hilarious! The amateur drawing is classic. YouTube - Leprechaun in Mobile, Alabama
that's hilarious...some people are just plain idiots haha
I saw that about a year ago. I think I posted it here. It's hilarious.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
lol, people are just stupid. But, it was funny to watch.
personally i fell that this is racist and needs to be removed...it is almost sterotyping people...like for instance saying michael vick is a thug
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
shut up
wow...what a way to put someone in their place...nah just joking...i only said all of that as a joke..so calm down...this is actually a fairly old video isn't it because i remember listening to opie and anthony and they were tearing these people up a year ago or so
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
Bookmarks